It may sound surprising, but avocados are the best drink. Avocado smoothies are refreshing and make for the perfect summer drink. If you’ve never tried making one at home before, boy, do we have a recipe for you!
P.S. If you’re looking for a different way to enjoy your avocado, sometimes we just enjoy putting avocado slices in a glass of milk and eating it with a spoon. Don’t knock it ’til you try it! We Filipinos thrive on this haha 🙂
Prep Time: 2 min
Cook Time: 4 min
- 2 small avocados
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup fat free vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp wildflower honey
- 1 cup ice
- 1-2 shots espresso (optional)
Special Equipment You Need:
- Fill the blender in order of the ingredients listed. Add fruit first, then yogurt/liquids, then add ice last.
- Pulse for 2 minutes, then blend on high until all ingredients are blended and the “whirlpool” is fully present.
- Divide the smoothie into 2 cups.