Pork Floss is one of those things that is always in our pantry. It all started when Noelle impulse-bought it at the grocery store, and it turned into a common ingredient to use when we make dishes on the fly. We’re giving you a recipe for pork floss toast — it’s great with a cup of coffee for breakfast, or with a late night beer and snack. This toast requires minimal ingredients, and consists of fluffy scrambled eggs, flavorful kewpie mayo, and savory pork floss.
Prep Time: 2 min
Cook Time: 5 min
- 2 slices bread, toasted
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp cream cheese or 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp kewpie mayo
- 1/2 cup pork floss
- Toast your bread to desired crispiness
- Make scrambled eggs: Heat a pan to medium high. Crack the eggs into the pan and stir using a spatula or chopsticks. Add the cream cheese or milk while stirring. Remove from heat just before the eggs start to set.
- Spread mayo onto toast. Top with scrambled egg and pork floss.
- The way you stir your scrambled eggs affects its texture. Whisk fast with chopsticks to get a really fine texture, or fold with a spatula to get a thicker, layered feel. It’s all personal preference!