Y’all know how much we love picnics, and although this year has taken us by surprise and brought us indefinitely indoors, we can still enjoy some handy picnic food. Perfect for when you want an elegant, no-fuss, no-cook dish that you could make in 10 min or less. When quarantine is over we are definitely taking this with us to the outdoors, to enjoy with a glass of wine and a nice LA sunset!
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook time: 0 min
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup arugula
- ½ cup goat cheese
- 5 pieces prosciutto
- olive oil
- salt + pepper
- Lay the prosciutto flat on your cooking surface.
- Add one filling as you roll the prosciutto; start with 4-5 pieces of arugula on the end of the prosciutto. Roll 360 degrees or until the arugula is completely bound by the prosciutto.
- Add 1-2 slices of avocado, leaned up against the wrapped arugula. Roll 360 degrees or until the avocado is completely bound by the prosciutto. You should now have arugula and avocado both wrapped (but in their own compartments) by the same prosciutto slice.
- Using the same rolling method, add goat cheese and finish the roll.
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Add fresh salt + pepper
- You can definitely place all the fillings at once then roll it up with the prosciutto. However, adding one filling at a time as you roll will make it hold up much better.